Please note. ALL DEPOSITS will be refunded without exception at the end of the process likely to be March 2021
2. If I pay a reservation deposit online am I guaranteed an ENYAQ?
Not necessarily. The reservation provides access to the priority ordering window. If there is significant quantities of reservations received in advance there may not be sufficient stock of ENYAQ to supply every customer. In addition, the customer and the dealer need to reach agreement regarding the order.
3. If I place an online reservation and subsequently an order with my dealer; when will I receive my ENYAQ?
Earliest customer orders will be delivered in June 2021
We endeavour to supply all customers with an ENYAQ in 2021 but this cannot be guaranteed
Once your order is placed your dealer is best placed to advise on delivery times
4. I have selected a dealer on the online reservation system and would like to change to an alternative dealer. Is this possible?
No. Please give careful consideration to your preferred dealer as this cannot be changed once your reservation has been received
5. How long does the customer/dealer have to reach agreement on an order?
The customer and dealer have 2 weeks to reach an agreement. The dealer must place an order on your behalf in the ordering system within this 2 week ordering window.
6. I want to pay a deposit directly to my dealer and not via the online process
There is very limited availability of ENYAQ vehicles outside of the online process. Therefore it is our recommendation to avail of the Priority Ordering Window Process
7. What happens if I request a refund prior to an order being placed?
Once a deposit is returned, access to the priority ordering window has been withdrawn and you can no longer order an ENYAQ within this window
8. Is there any other restrictions regarding ENYAQ Orders?
Yes. Only one ENYAQ can be ordered per person/household/credit card
9. Can Fleet Customers Order ENYAQ and is there any preferable treatment for Fleet Buyers?
The same terms and conditions apply to Fleet Buyers
10. Can I register the vehicle to a different name and/or address to the details I provided on the online reservation form?
It is a requirement for the customer name and address details entered in the reservation system to match the registration information. Therefore please give careful consideration to the information you provide in the reservation system
11. What will the PCP finance rate be on ENYAQ?
The finance rate for ENYAQ is not determined but is likely to be 5.9% APR